12 Mar How to describe your web design idea to Web Designer?
Our job at Webzool is to build websites that are ideal for our clients and their audience. However, we understand that the customers do not know what we know. They are afraid they will not be able to define exactly what they want. We do not need to speak our language. And of course, we do not expect them.
What do you need from a web design company? Here is a list of possibilities:
- Completely new site
- An update / new function for your website
- Increased traffic to your website
- The better conversion rate for your website
Now, let us divide these needs into the things we hear often:
- “I need a new website”
- “I need a few changes to the website”
- “SEO is terrible, I need more traffic”
- “There is great traffic and no one is communicating with me”
Do you see the problem? How much time do I have to pay? We can not. We need more.
But what? What do we need?
Completely New Website
A website can be anything from a simple sheet of one page to a website.
There is a big central area here and your new place is down there somewhere.
What we need to know at this point is who, what, why, where and how:
- Who is this site for? Define your target lock.
- What is this? Is it an e-commerce site, a portal, a basic site? What is the intended purpose?
- Why do you want to visit your site? What makes this site unique?
- Where will the traffic come from? This applies to the demographics of your site and to the devices where the site is displayed.
- How do you measure success? Traffic? Sales?
Understanding these things will help me pass on the functionality you need.
You may already know the features you want your website to have. Fantastic! However, it still helps me to know the answers to the above questions.We want to give you the best solution. And this is the information we need to realize. Get Free Consultation with us!
Aside from simple edits, I am really talking about major updates to our current website. What we really need to know is the why.
Not because you need to be persuaded, but because we understand what the goals are for the best solution to emerge.
The following questions should be answered:
- What is the update on your own words?
- What is the purpose of updating? What are you trying to accomplish?
- Is it necessary or is it a planning stage?
It’s really simple. However, having this information makes the process faster. We have something to predict and give you a plan for the updates you want to make.
Traffic To Your Website
What are SEO and ultimately content marketing? We receive a lot of demand for better traffic. But, what does that really mean?
Do you just want to increase the numbers? You may think so, but I would be careful with that.
You do not have to do this. You want potential customers.
Well, how do you get this kind of visitors? First, you need to get to know them and know what they want from you.
Are you giving them this?
Before telling you that you need more traffic, try looking at the following:
- How do you update your website content now? What updates do you make? How often? Do these updates matter to the target population?
- What is your ongoing content strategy? What do you blog about? Is the target user for immobilization?
- How do you share this content (and other useful content on your site) with your target audience? How do they respond to that? Are they responding?
Here are the how to choose best SEO consultant in Los Angeles.
So, How Do You Tell a Web Design Firm What You Want?
I know why. The purpose of what you want to ask is known:
- Do you need a new website? No, you need a new website for XXX for YYY.
- Need to change your website? No, because of ZZZ you need to do XXX for YYY.
- Need more traffic? No, you need better traffic.
- Do you need more conversion? No, you have to get out of their way.
I hope this helps you to have a better and more productive relationship with your web design provider … and this relationship turns into a lot of money, connection, awareness, whatever the purpose.
Here are some services WebZool consultants incorporate into comprehensive internet marketing campaigns include:
- Website Analysis and Clean-Up
- On-Site Optimization
- Strategic Link Building
- Local Citations
- Press Releases
- Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- PPC Advertising
- Content Creation
- Video Production
- Animation and etc.
Instead, at SEO Los Angeles, WebZool rely on a comprehensive and holistic online marketing approach that employs a full array of modern digital mediums for maximum exposure across multiple channels. The outcome is proven with measurable results and a greater return on investment. Get more information about this text here.
Bonus: Here is the information about Responsive Web Designers in Los Angeles.